Roof Repair Job Opening
- Sheet metal
- Travel to project site(s) or customer location(s) in a vehicle provided by Clark Roofing
- Meet with client or customer
- Document all inspections, source(s)/cause(s) of leaks
- Determine what materials and quantity will be needed to complete the repairs
- Report your findings to the estimator for pricing, if needed.
- Once work is approved, obtain materials and equipment needed to complete the repair(s)
- Schedule with the customer
- Take final images of all repairs for records
- Pass A Drug Test (random & initial) and background test
- Have a valid Texas Driver’s License
- Be comfortable on ladders, lifts, climbing and not afraid of heights
- Use all required PPE (safety equipment)
- Clearly communicate with clients
- Be presentable and courteous
- Knowledge of hand tools
- Knowledge of forklifts, sky track, boom lifts (we will train if needed)
- General knowledge of construction
- Bilingual (Spanish / English)
- Basic knowledge of computers, smart devices
Since opening in 1987, Clark Roofing’s guiding principles have been superior quality and superior customer service at a reasonable cost. We treat every roofing job as a custom project. The smallest details matter to us. If you are interested in joining a team that’s experienced, budget-conscience, works hard, and plays hard, then we’d like to hear from you. Clark Roofing is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Download the Clark Roofing Employment Application. Once you completed and signed the application, email it, along with a cover letter, your resume, and references (including reference email and phone numbers) to email@example.com.